Hello Everyone!!!!
So this week's edition of Where in the world? finds me knee deep in Wikis, blogs, Twitter posts and a frightening amount of social networking. I think I am more social now than I was as a child! This week we are learning how to create and publish Wiki's, how to create groups on Face Book, and how to post Tweets and add friends to our networks. All of his sounds like great fun, but the trick is in learning how to make it all work for you in the classroom as well. I came up with some interesting ideas on Wikis, as well as how to use Face Book and Twitter safely for classroom use. It has been an interesting journey this week, and next week will be even more work in adapting everything!
Now- on to everyone's favorite part! Yes- we are officially part of the Pink Hat club now ( as we are both 40+) but it really wasn't planned that way- we just both found pink hats we loved. This is another VERY popular tourist location in Southern California, though not in San Diego. This week I traveled outside of the zone... This location has been featured in many movies and is often photographed in "skyline" pictures of Southern California, plus it has a killer carousel!

No comments:
Post a Comment